Patna: Security was heightened at Patna Civil Court after an anonymous email warned of a possible bomb, though police said no suspicious object had been found.
Security was tightened at the Patna Civil Court complex on Monday after authorities received an anonymous email threatening a bomb attack.
Police said the threat was received earlier in the morning, prompting an immediate security response and precautionary checks across the court premises.
Personnel stationed at the main gate began conducting thorough searches of people entering the complex. Visitors wearing masks or helmets were asked to remove them before being allowed inside.
Officials from Pirbahor police station said the court premises were sanitised during the morning hours to ensure that no suspicious object was present.
“The threat was received via email this morning. However, nothing of the kind has been found during the investigation so far,” a police officer said.
You may like to read this article as well:
Despite the alert, court activities continued as usual. Lawyers, litigants and court staff were seen entering and leaving the premises, and officials said the situation inside the complex remained normal.
Pirbahor police station officer Sajjad Gaddi said the precautionary measures were taken quickly to avoid disruption to court operations.
“As soon as the threat was received, the court premises were sanitised during routine morning checks so that work inside the court would not be affected,” he said.
Authorities said additional police personnel have been deployed around the complex and strict instructions have been issued to security staff to carry out careful checks of all individuals entering the premises.
The police said monitoring and security checks would continue while investigations into the source of the email threat are under way.





















